WeBuyCars has built an exceptional reputation as South Africa’s number one car-buying service. Started by brothers Faan and Dirk van der Walt, the renowned WeBuyCars brand has expanded its services throughout South Africa with several branches across the country.
Part of our success is due to our focus to attract and retain employees who have the same values and principles, who don’t necessarily have the abilities and skills, to begin with, but who are willing to learn, work hard, provide excellent customer service, and who see themselves walking a long road ahead with WeBuyCars. We also motivate and help our employees to grow in areas we believe they will excel in by giving them the opportunity to apply and study through our bursary programme. We are happy to reap the rewards from a happy and remarkable workforce.
Our workforce currently entails between 2 000 and 3 000 employees across all our branches, nationwide. With our new branches scheduled to open in the next few years, we are set to continue our exponential growth.
Feel free to browse through our current, available job openings below if you are interested to join the WeBuyCars team
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Customer relationship building management
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Problem solving tasks during shift
- Handle and take full responsibility for customer related queries
Key Competencies and Skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Listening skills
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Customer service orientation
- Team work
- Stress tolerance
- Grade 12
- Fully bilingual in English and Afrikaans
- Minimum 2 years experience in a Call Centre